Wednesday, March 2, 2016

VEX Robotics Competition This Weekend!

This week in my STEM internship I've been able to put my robot together with help from Josh and make it able to move, pick up a ball and actually shoot the ball. Although the shot isn't what we want yet that's where I'm at as of now on the robot. It's difficult to modify a robot when you're restricted to only 15 inches in length, width and height. I need to get the right angle, power and distance for the perfect shot to make the goals and score some points for our team. The VEX competition is this Saturday at the ASU Tempe campus and I'm really looking forward to it since it's going to be my first time at any type of VEX competition. I hope we do well and bring home 1st place, also anyone who is interested in going to support the PC team the event is free as well as parking. You should contact Amanda, Josh, or Matt for the details. Here are some pictures of how my robot looks like, it still needs some final touches before Saturday.

 Front View
 Side View
Rear View

No comments:

Post a Comment