Thursday, February 25, 2016

Started Building the New Small VEX Shooter Robot

     This week in the S-STEM Program I started building my smaller shooter robot that has to be under 15 inches in length, width and height. I got my parts in this week that I ordered and started building the main chassis or the main frame of the robot. I got the 4 omnidirectional wheels on the chassis that make the robot able to move forwards and backwards and side to side. I also started on the part of the robot that looks like the path where the balls will be going into. This path I built will guide the balls up by a chain and several other parts to be shot out by one or two spinning wheels at the top. I still have a lot to finish this robot with the competition around the corner in a little over two weeks. I'm looking forward to getting my robot moving and shooting the balls in the goals. I'll keep you guys updated next week. Here's a couple of pictures of how the robot is looking so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment