Friday, April 29, 2016

EMCC Student Conference Experience


This week at SSTEM most of the interns were at the Estrella Mountain Community College Student Conference Thursday the 28th. We had four posters including mine and two interns did oral presentation. The poster session went well I was nervous at first since presenting isn't my favorite but after a few minutes I wasn't nervous at all and the words just flowed out. It was great sharing my project with the judges and other students there at EMCC. The majority of them thought it was so cool doing a project of robots and I had a video of me driving my robot and actually scoring a goal. Although I didn't win this was a great experience and I took a lot away from it. Everybody did great with their posters and oral presentation. There were many student from all over with great projects as well that were very interesting. Congratulations to Oliver and Bethany who were able to win 3rd and 2nd place in the poster session great job. I also want to thank the mentors for being there for support Josh and Corri sorry if I spelled your name wrong. Awesome experience. Here's some pics of our posters.







No comments:

Post a Comment