Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Last Few Weeks of my First Semester......yaaaaaaay





So the end is near. Only a few weeks left of this 2013 fall semester and it's been filled with a lot of learning and a lot of new people. Oh yeah, and a whole lot of homework!! Being in this STEM internship program has been AWESOME so far I met a lot of new people and I learned a lot from identifying bacterias and learning how to make media plates. I know there is so much more to learn here and to do, I can't wait for the projects to start next semester if I get chosen to come back (fingers crossed). I really hope I do come back  because I wish to learn more! I need more of Jedi Josh and Matt's knowledge, but in all seriousness I really have enjoyed this semester and has been a great first one and wish to spend more in this program. I am currently very busy with research papers and presentations due next week combined with working so its kind of hectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment